Professional display unit exchange
1. Please fill out the Repair Registration and describe your problem exactly.
2. Your request will be checked promptly by one of our qualified technicians.
3. If the repair is possible, you will receive a repair no. (short RMA No.) and a delivery note with further information by email.
4. Back up your important data on an external data carrier before sending.
5. Pack the laptop in a suitable box for transport (ideally original box + outer box), write your RMA number clearly visible on the box and stamp the parcel sufficiently.
6. You will be constantly informed by email about the arrival of the notebook and the further course.
7. After receiving your laptop, one of our experienced technicians checks the damage and you receive a preliminary estimate that you can reject at any time. If the costs are within a cost limit specified by you in advance, we can carry out the repair of the displays immediately and without a long waiting time.
8.The return is usually in the box you use. If this has been damaged on the way to us or it is not suitable for safe return, we will inform you about it. In such a case, we offer you special laptop boxes for a small surcharge.
If you have further questions don’t hesitate and contact us via E-Mail or telephone.
Your security as a customer of IPC-Computer
- Over 20 years of experience in the repair of mobile devices - over 10,000 repairs carried out so far.
- Fast throughput times (for more than 95% of all display repairs only 1-2 days).
- Repairs are carried out in our own workshop by trained electronics engineers.
- Over 10,000 different laptop / tablet and Smartphone spare parts in stock.
- Direct technician contact by phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 7823 96 123 - 0).
- Free and non-binding telephone advice and assessment of repair costs by technicians.
- Best spare parts prices through direct purchase from almost all major manufacturers.
- No estimate fee for repairs.